Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hamster Wheel

Last night I completed another stage in the Tour de Trainer. To provide myself some motivation I drank tons of water all day, avoided all cheese burgers, and lied to myself that it was really going to be fun. All in all I think it worked.

Trainer rides have got to be a close relation to Hamsters running on a Hamster wheel only I have access to a remote control and of course I have opposable thumbs. Last night I simultaneously watched football, the food network, and the movie Pearl Harbor. Guys typically don’t multitask but when it comes to watching TV that is one of our super powers.

After the ride was over I was glad that I had done it. More trainer rides to come this week as some major rain storms are forecasted all week. I’m looking forward to July 5th when the rainy season is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you keep the remote? Do they make a handlebar mount for that... cause I need one of them!